Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another juice, another trip to the bathroom

Getting a little tired of having to p** so often...

Made this one for lunch: 1/2 of a honeydew melon, 1 grapefruit, 1 cup green grapes, and another quarter head of green leaf lettuce.  It's not fantastic, but drinkable.  Green leaf is definately more bitter (bitterer?) than spinach, and the sour grapefruit does nothing to mitigate that.

Took a 12-minute walk around the neighborhood this morning.  It didn't take much to get me out of breath (oh, the shame!) but then again, walking on snow and ice is nearly as strenuous as walking on wet sand.

I'm not terribly hungry now, and I seem to have more energy than normal.  Perhaps I'm just so used to the heavy, wiped out feeling I normally get right about now (yesterday I was snoozing on the couch at this time) that anything else feels like the jitters!

Oh, and that Day 1 photo is dreadful.  I should look at that for a few minutes when I need more motivation!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I forgot to warn you about that little side effect…

    It won’t be so bad all the time. You’re currently carrying around a LOT of extra fluid, and any change in diet that includes less salt (like going raw, for example) is going to make you lose that water. It will be bad for a few days and then level out.

    How many cups have you had to drink so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good grief -- so many. I think, 10?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete