Friday, March 4, 2011

"Moar"

I want to write more, I really do.  But I get precious few moments during the day when I can actually sit down at the computer without tandem whining interupting my train of thought.

Tonight's green juice doesn't have any carrots -- not my favorite, but for variety's sake I need to mix it up.  So, 3 apples 1/2 a lime, a whole bunch of spinach, a very large chunk of red cabbage, about 1/2 a head of celery, 1 cucumber, 1 tomato, and a quarter of a red pepper.

I'm feeling great.  It's actually a bit disturbing how good I feel.  I think I expected more hunger, and I know I expected more of a... painful... cleansing process.  Like more headaches and headcolds, weakness, irritability, etc.  But then again, all that may be coming down the pike.

Tonight Todd made dinner for the girls while I ran to the store for more apples.  Yay!  Cooking is hard for me -- all those lovely smells, and a powerful urge to taste what I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment