Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7

Hungry most of the day yesterday.  Went shopping -- my first attempt to buy enough fruits and veggies for one week!  The only thing that is really obscene is the number of apples I go through.  At the check-out counter, the couple behind me asked if I was buying for an organization.  "Nope,"  I said.  "Just myself."  I have to say, I did NOT enjoy shopping on an empty stomach.  I felt like a priest in a whorehouse.  And it didn't help that I had accidently left my thermos of juice in the car. 

Monday is going to be Scale Day for me.  271 pounds this morning.  9 down -- a whole hell of a lot still to go.  Even though I have lost more than a pound a day, I have to say I am a little disappointed.  I think I was expecting to lose more in the first week.  Ah well, weight loss is weight loss, and whether I lose 50 pounds on this fast or 100, I will still have a new body in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment