Thursday, March 3, 2011

A better juicing schedule

So I figured something out.  That last juicing session of the day was really hard to fit in.  From the time I start making dinner for the girls (around 4:30pm) until Carly is tucked in at 7 or 7:15, I'm pretty much non-stop working:  cooking, feeding, washing up, straightening up the toys, putting girls into pajamas, etc.  And after I've gotten both girls into bed and actually have 45 minutes of "me time" before work, the last thing I want to do is go back DOWN to the kitchen and spend that time juicing and cleaning up after myself.  So today I made my last two juices at 3pm.  It means that last fruit juice won't be fresh, but if that's the price I have to pay for sanity, I'll pay it.

1 comment:

  1. Blog moar!!

    I know you probably don't think have anything interesting to say, but that's because you underestimate my level of interest!

    I want to hear about what you're juicing, how much you're juicing, how you're feeling, and of course see more pictures!

    And not only that, but YOU will want to read it all later too, I guarrantee you!

    ReplyDelete